- Capacity Building scheme is aimed at addressing capacity development challenges by engaging experts, developing skills and imparting specialized training.
- Application enables capacity building training exercises in the form of video tutorials and informative content for the targeted beneficiaries.
- The application works in terms of facilitating, monitoring, feedback, mentoring and suggesting corrective actions.
- Developing an effective delivery of training content; ensure that a comprehensive and quality facilitation of e-Governance lifecycle is delivered across the country through multiple training programmes.
- The application facilitate the design and development of training content and curriculum for key training programmes for various line departments and intended beneficiaries.
- The Application will host content in relation to various programs and schemes related to the overall development of the state.
- CMS would also be able to provide content to other content channels just as well, becoming a single place for all the content designed.
- Instant Assessment application enables the real time feedback of the resources on the ground.
- The application effectively assesses the human resources understanding of the programs and schemes they are working with.
- The application will regularly ask a series of periodic questions from the resources and takes the feedback from the beneficiaries.
Dynamic Data Collection
- Dynamic Data Collection facilitates the collection of data on real time feedback.
- The application helps the line departments get the feedback from the beneficiaries in the form of video and images.
- The application will become the basis for accurate and authentic feedback from the end beneficiaries and gauge the progress of the targeted schemes.