- Application mobilises the poor rural people especially women to form groups for inculcating the savings and banking habits among members.
- Relating to income, savings, repayment of bank loan, maintenance of accounts, marketing of their productive goods
- All the financial transactions related to the members available for viewing are at one place.
- The SHG members uses the application to build a common fund and such other funds that they may receive as a group through a common management system.
- The marginalized people are mobilised into Self-help Groups (SHGs).
- They are also engaged in regular saving and may follow SHG norms so as to access investment from SHG, bank or government schemes.
- The creation of SHG groups with addition of different members and coming together to create a group for improving the financial scenario of the members.
- The SHG members are trained to manage their institutions, linking up with markets, managing their existing livelihoods, enhancing their credit absorption capacity and credit worthiness, etc.
- Using the combined financial capital of the group as the collateral, microfinance is provided to the members, specifically to create or strengthen enterprises.
- The primary aim is to integrate informal savings and credit groups with mainstream banking.
- SHG members can pool their finances together and help each other by loaning the required amount from the pooled financial capital.
- With a combined financial savings and earnings at one place, the group can apply for a financial loan from banks.
- This is followed by building their capacity with robust training programmes, primarily on group management and financial education.
- Using IT as an important tool in knowledge dissemination and making capacity building more effective.
- The institution building exercise comprises of assessment of various institutional options through internal workshops and discussions and finalization of the preferred option.
- By regular savings and sound financial accounts, the SHG can apply for loans and govt. schemes for livelihood generating programs.
- The application enables skill based training, regular monitoring and supervision to sustain livelihood/income generation activities.
- Build enterprise management capabilities among the women with tutorials and skill building measures with the applications.